Date Passing

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Mar 25, 2011 at 5:40 PM

I would like to repeat the date throughout my Word 2007 doc. I collect the date info from the Date picker (dropdown), then bind and pass throughout the document to text content controls. I set the Date picker to only display month and year. However, when the Date is reported in the text fields, it is the entire date, including time and minutes. Is there a way to do this so that only the month and year are shown? In addition, is there any help on using dropdowns and passing their values using CCT?

Thanks much!

Katie

Apr 19, 2011 at 4:18 PM

I have also run into this problem. The content control tookit is WICKED, I'm just having trouble with dates.

I have several date picker content controls in my document. I set them up using the content control toolkit to bind the XML so that when one date picker is changed, the other content controls update to this value. However, the date format seems to default to MM/DD/YYYY regardless of what format the date picker is configured with. As soon as you manually change the date picker to another date, the format returns, but then resets the other date picker values to default format.

Is there any work around for this?