Source code?

Topics: User Forum
Jan 2, 2007 at 3:43 PM
Hi there -

I think this tool looks great, but would like to see it potentially extended, e.g., to support the association of a table with an arbitrarily long list elements. It doesn't appear that this can be done directly via the w:dataBinding element, so I figure this would need to be done via code somehow.

Is it possible to obtain the source code for this tool, to look into such enhancements?

Thanks,
JP
Jan 2, 2007 at 4:15 PM
OK, never mind. Found the source code on the Releases page. I don't know why I expected it to be on the Source Code tab! ;-)
Cheers,
JP
Coordinator
Jan 5, 2007 at 10:40 AM
Hi,

Yes, the source code is available in the release section. The reason is that the tool was developed offline then uploaded for the final release. The source code section of this site is for incremental updates where you can track the source change.

If I receive bug reports that require source changes I will consider enabling the incremental source change view.

Also, if you make changes to the source that have value for others I highly suggest you message me so we can integrate it into a future release. And if you make regular contributions I suggest you become a developer on this project to have more direct impact.

Thanks
Matt