Discussions under Project Management Forum

Update content controls data when changing the source XML file

first post: rioreal2 wrote: Dear all, I bound several content controls in a Word 2010 document...

latest post: legytr wrote: Hi rioreal2 - I have been scouring the web for the solution to your...

Fail to open. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

first post: thylow wrote: I had this problem initially when I tried to setup a document that ...

latest post: mrscott wrote: Thank you! Thanks, Matt Sent from my Windows Phone From: ...

content control vsto font getting changed

first post: Dipu863 wrote: Hi All,I have few content controls that I am populating with data. ...

Impacts of Microsoft lost in the legal case of banning the use of customXML

first post: mike642 wrote: Could anybody provide some input about the impacts of Microsoft los...

latest post: mrscott wrote: More info on the impact here:http://blogs.technet.com/gray_knowlton...

Binding DropDown List to element XML

first post: jgomezc wrote: Hello: Please somebody can explain me how bind a content control d...

latest post: gauravdhamija83 wrote: Hi,I am looking for a similar solution. I want to attach a schema a...

Control Formatting

first post: MGriffith wrote: Is it possible to format a 'mapped' content control in Word to eith...

latest post: mrscott wrote: My mistake! I did some testing but could not come up with a way to ...

Import/Export Function

first post: mark wrote: Is there a way, or will there be a way to import/export to an exter...

latest post: mrscott wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

tags

first post: janmaru wrote: hi! i don't understand why in all samples nobody starts an xml doc...

Licensing

first post: robmaynard wrote: Hi there This is about the only tool I can find which clearly d...

latest post: mrscott wrote: Hi Rob, Here is the message I got official message I got back i...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions